Friday, October 14, 2005

Examining Fatima--discovering evil

Evil within the Fatima prophecy?

"Miracle" is a word that gets passed around rather loosely and therefore does not get considered much in todays society. In the bible however we are literally confronted on every page with the miracle of Christianity. We have prophecy, we have a man risen from the dead, we have virgin birth, we have the establishment of "GOD'S" church on earth and so forth until we reach Revelations. The last chapter in the bible.

Have their been miracles outside those told in the bible? I believe there have.

Fatima is one of those "miracle" that come about from time to time-- that are biblical in nature. The Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to three children in Fatima, Portuagal and over a course of six visitations revealed three prophetic messages to mankind.

The secrecy surrounding the third message and the frency that developed around it-- had many within and out of the church sitting on pins and needles from the time Lucy the last surviving child revealed the message in written form 45 years ago. The message was forwared to Rome and until Rome released it to the public was one of the great mysteries of the 21st century.

But---did Rome really realease the true message?

I was asked to comment on my forum "The Neighborhood" what my thoughts were about Lucy and the "cult" that surrounds Fatima. I gave it a couple days thought and decided that my true impression is one of lies, deceit, cover up and imprisionment.

Lucy was drawn into a convent by this experience and I believe spent the majority of her life living a religious life obeying her superiors and remaining faithful to the church. The church however spent years sending secret envoys to interogate Lucy and try to get her to change her account of the third message. Why one might say would they desire to do that?

PEELING THE ONION TO GET AT THE TRUTH.

The church is much like an inverted onion. The Pope recides in the center. In order to get to the truth one must peel back each layer and endure the tears that follow.

I will never be able to include all their is about the "Fatima" cult or Lucy in one post here.I have personally talked to one person who was close enough to smell the smoke of hell on this subject. I know what he has reveled to me and I have put other sources together which weave a web that pretty much sums up my thoughts here on this post.

I will continue to frequently say what I believe to be true and only because it ties into my battle against Satan and evil.

I believe the third secret actually pointed directly at the apostasy that recides in the church at its highest levels. That Satan had succeeded in influencing the Papacy. That Satan and his helpers are intertwined with the bishops and that there is a war going on behind closed doors and is spilling into the church over every continent. The message was a clear call for mankind to repent as the end times are in fact upon us. Read chapters 8-14 of Revelations for a reference of where we stand.

I will leave this post with one example of the deceit surrounding the third secret.

The current Pope, Benedict XV1 himself gave two conflicting statements regarding the content of the this third prophecy. Once in 1984 and again in 2003. Both times before he was to succeed John Paul 11.In fact every single higher up that has been questioned have been vague or offered up some clues that simply contradict what others have said. I will post more remarks later--but be a detective . The clues are everywhere and in the case of Radzinger/Benedict XV1---the interviews are in print like many others.

Interesting huh? And this coming from me a priest and one who has always championed the church and its mission of salvation. well---it is not the church that is gone evil--it is those within that control matters who are rotten to the core with evil and poison directly influenced by the enemy of mankind. Satan resides within the Vatican.

Stay tuned. this is enough to digest at one sitting. I'm taking Yodi for a walk on the sunny side of the street.

1 comment:

Michael L said...

The question came up in a comment on this post on whether posts like these are heresy within the church. My answer is no. I'm not advocating for something outside the doctrine of the church. I'm fully in communion with all the the church teachings. My problem has to do with church leaders from the priesthood who themselfs are apostate.

The question about Jesuit/Catholism?

I probably should clear that up in my profile in some manner. a Jesuit is a member of the Society of Jesus which is a Religious Order within the Catholic church.

My browser seems to have lost the three comments made to this topic and I'm answering Vee with this comment which was also relayed to my e-mail. I wonder why my messages disappeared?