Friday, September 09, 2005

My "happy day" celebration

Last night before retiring to bed I made a vow that today was going to be a special celebration day. I decided that there was simply too much negative news and happenings swirling around me. Most of them I have no way of changing and can only offer up prayers and well wishes to those involved.

I ate breakfast, walked Yodi, and tneded to my internet forum duties. I then hitched a ride to Krispy Kreme for my happy day celebration. Several cups of delicious coffee and three jelly filled doughnuts were just what I needed to get with the happy mood.

I walked across the parking lot to Barnes and Noble bookstore for some first class browsing --and some Starbucks java. After a good browse and feeling really quite happy, i met back up with my ride and returned home.

I once again checked the forums while in a much better mood. I highly recommend declaring tommorow your own "Happy Day Celebration.

Have a Happy Day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Online, Feisty Critics
LAST week Rebecca Fok fired a blast at Jessica Simpson. Ms. Fok, 19, who was reared in Hong Kong and lives in London, writes under the name Harrods Girl on the blog I am Fashion, heaping praise and, by turns, ...
Professional ## floor cleaning## made easy. Bona kemi cleaning systems. great for hard wood, vinyl, and all hard surfaces.