Thursday, September 22, 2005

I've been AWOL here

Rather than just type to be typing with no thoughts behind the post seems to me to be a waste of time. Quite frankly, my mind has not been made up on which view to take on some issues that are dear to my heart. So I'm not writing until they are.

One thing is for sure, I will keep posting my views and shouting from the rooftops on those things that matter to me. I probably offend some who read my positions on hot topics such as evil, abortion, family values, "GOD", salvation, Catholism, and politics. But on things that matter who cares what somebody else thinks or whether they are offended. If the storm waters are rising and dangerous waters are ahead, it is better to be wet and have ruined shoes-- but be safe,-- than to refuse to enter the muddy water at the peril to ones life.

That is about all I have to say today as I sit here in Dallas among those awaiting tyhe outcome of a pending storm. I'm watching. listening, and lending my ear to those who need listening to. Life is full of storms and sunny skies.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Leo Pusateri said...

I look forward to it, Fr. Mike!